Water2050 provide Training Courses, Certification and Consultancy for Water Stewardship
Our services include:
- Training courses on Alliance for Water Stewardship
- Gap analysis and strategy to help organisations become certified against the Alliance for Water Stewardship standard
- Consultancy on sustainable water management in the built environment
What is the Alliance for Water Stewardship?
The Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS) standard is a robust and comprehensive framework that enables organisations to completely understand their environmental impact related to water usage.
To enroll on one of our training courses go to Alliance for Water Stewardship Courses
How can we help your organisation become certified against the Alliance for Water Stewardship Standard?
We can help you understand the gaps between your current policies, strategy, and business-as-usual approach for water management with that of the Alliance for Water Stewardship standard requirements. From this gap analysis we provide strategy and guidance on how your organisation can achieve the Alliance for Water Stewardship Standard. These are some of the benefits of engaging Water2050:
- We are highly conversant in understanding and applying the AWS criterion and requirements
- We have a wealth of experience in all aspects of water stewardship
- We are passionate and dedicated to protecting water as a precious natural resource
Learn more about Alliance for Water Stewardship Certification
Water2050 has an extensive background in sustainable water management in the built environment. Our services include: Water metering and monitoring; water meter data analysis; desk top research on the water sector;evaluating innovative technologies and systems, and sustainable urban water drainage systems.
Find out more about our Consultancy Services for sustainable water management in the built environment