Water stewardship is rapidly becoming a ‘must have’ for organisations who care about sustainable water use. As such, there is a growing skills shortage of people that can provide AWS consulting and auditing services. We are an accredited provider of Alliance for Water Stewardship training and can help extend your organisations service offerings.
Alliance for Water Stewardship Courses are ideal for:
- Sustainability and environmental consultants
- Certification Accreditation Bodies (CABS)
- Corporate Social Responsibility managers
- Supply Chain managers
- Procurement managers
- Compliance managers
- Students in the environmental sector
Testimonial from Tarik Bellahcene: Managing Director,EMEA, NSF International
‘Steve trained NSF employees, at our offices in Belgium, to help them become accredited Alliance for Water Stewardship Consultants and Auditors. We found Steve to be very engaging and knowledgeable regarding the Alliance for Water Stewardship standard. The training was presented in a relaxed atmosphere with lots of water-related debate and discussion. We recommend Steve to provide Alliance for Water Stewardship training. ‘
Courses are available to enable course delegates to become AWS accredited consultants and auditors, within the AWS Accreditation System. Further information about the AWS accreditation process is available at: https://a4ws.org/accreditation/
Training courses are provided by Water2050 under Pinnacle Quality Accreditation.
We can also provide one-to-one training courses, in-house training and combined training and AWS gap analysis. Please contact us for further information-using the form below.
- Achieving commercial accreditation to deliver Alliance for Water Stewardship consulting and auditing services
- Enables sustainability staff to undertake in-house Alliance for Water Stewardship Self-certified accreditation
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of organisation water use using the Alliance for Water Stewardship framework
- Reducing operational cost of water demand through identifying water efficiency opportunities
- Development of a sustainable water use strategy
- Helping make positive environmental change
Testimonial from Chris McCann: Resilient World, Director and Co-founder
Steve Brown (Water2050) delivered in-house training to staff at Resilient World earlier this year. Resilient world specialise in risk management. Steve applied his extensive knowledge of the water sector and stewardship and delivered the Alliance for Water Stewardship training in a comprehensive manner whilst delivering the training material in the context of our business. We feel extremely confident in talking with new and existing clients about water stewardship and we hope to work as Alliance for Water Stewardship consultants in the coming months.
Steve is very approachable and engaging and is highly proficient at facilitating discussion and prompting discussion and debate. We highly recommend Steve and this training course.